Gran Caribe Real Cancun
Choosing the best place to spend your holiday in Cancun it is pretty hard when you have so many options. This is why we try to make it easy for you and we present the wonderful Resort and Spa – Gran Caribe Real.
Having a great hotel staff, beautiful sea view rooms and a fabulous location this hotel is very popular among the turists. It has 8 restaurants and 8 bars, a big SPA center, tennis court, a water park and a brand NEW T-Zone club and videogames.
If you choose an All Inclusive Plan you can enjoy three full meals a day plus snacks any time at the beach bars and lounges. Also there are unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages incuded all holiday.
Where is Gran Caribe Real situated in Cancun?
Gran Caribe Real Resort & SPA
Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 11.5,
Hotel Zone Cancun, 77500,
Q. Roo, México
Tel +52 998 881 7300
Fax +52 998 881 5506
- in the center of the Hotel Zone (Zona Hotelera)
- 20 minutes away from Cancun International Airport.
- 15 minutes away from Downtown Cancun
- on the beach
How can I get there?
- From the Airport by Bus
You can get from the airport the Hotel Zone for $4.20. Inside the airport terminals look for the ADO (bus company) booths. AT an ADO booth, you can purchase a bus ticket to take you from the airport to the downtown bus terminal for $3.50. Upon arrival at the bus terminal ask someone direct you to the nearest curb where you can jump on the R1 bus to the hotel zone. The bus fare is approximately 70 cents.
(see Transportation in Cancun)
- From the Airport to Hotel Zone by Taxi
Airports are considered Federal Zone in Mexico, so regular Taxis are not alowed to take people from the airport, just to bring them from the city. In other words you can only use the authorized Taxis with a cost between $40 to $60. Remember that when you take the cab from the hotel back to the Airport, the price can be 50% less.
(see Tips & Tricks in Cancun)
- Rent-a-Car from the Airport for your holiday in Cancun
view a list of Rent-a-Car companies in Cancun
Tell me more about Gran Caribe Real Cancun
This Mediterranean-style resort is one of the most famous for Cancun holidays. First of all it has a perfect location on a superb white sandy beach. The hotel has 487 suites with private balcony, 32″ LCD satellite TV, mini-bar, Air-conditioning, direct dial phone, safety-deposit box, marble bathroom with shower, hairdryer and vanity mirror.
It also has a variety of restaurants and bars with views of the wonderful turquoise Caribbean Sea. Besides all these, the resort has an awsome Spa Center where you can benefit of body and facial treatments, massage therapies, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi and steam bath. It also has a fitness center featuring cardio and weight machines, free weights, and an aerobics area.
To make your Cancun holidays perfect, you can relax in one of the 2 freshwater swimming pools, or you can order a cocktail from the poolside bar. For those who enjoy tennis the Paddle Tennis court can be an option.
Also there are available wireless internet in all the resort and a business center with 16 meeting and conference rooms for up to 800 people. If you wish to celebrate the wedding, the Catholic Oceanfront Chapel is right inside the resort, but first you have to book the wedding.
Gran Caribe Real Cancun – All inclusive
The All inclusive plan of Gran Caribe Real includes the following services and amenities:
- Three full meals a day a la carte, snacks any time at the beach bars and lounges. You can also have vegetarian meals.
- 24 hours All inclusive Club with self-serve snacks, bar and games
- Room service all day (from 7am to 11pm)
- Free non-motorized water sports. eg. kayaks, snorkeling
- Wireless internet
- Daily social activities and at night live entertainment and shows
- Domestic and selected international drinks
- Complimentary access to Hydrotherapy zone
- Access to the tennis court
- Complimentary access to Hydrotherapy zone
- Unlimited complimentary golf green fees (*ask before buy)
- For kids from 4 to 12 years old – Oki Kid’s Club with supervised activities from 9am to 8pm
- Oki Splash Water Park with waterslides from 9am to 6pm
- T-Zone club & video games for teenagers from 11am to 11pm
- Bicycle center
- Use of restaurants and facilities at sister resort Gran Porto Real in Playa del Carmen
Videos of Gran Caribe Real Cancun Holidays
Food, Restaurants and Bars
Food in Gran Caribe Real is really good. If you have the All inclusive package for your holidays you can literally eat 24/7 if you want to. The buffet restaurants are always well stocked with a mixture of Mexican food, steaks and chicken, pasta, salads, seafood, chips, deserts, icecream and all sort of fruits. Breakfast buffet is the same with a variety of different dishes. Also you can have one room service meal per day per person.
You can choose between 8 restaurants and 8 bars that are located inside the resort:
- Albatros. Casual all day dining, show cooking, buffet and a la carte
- Gaviotas. Beachfront restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, buffet and show cooking
- Maria’s. Mexican specialty a la carte restaurant. Open for dinner
- Il Pescatore. Italian specialty restaurant and bar, open for dinner, a la carte and show cooking.
- Sunset Grill. Casual all day a la carte dining. Open for lunch and dinner with kid’s shows 3 days a week
- Trade Winds. Beach and snack bar
- Health and Sushi Bar. By Main pool. Lunch (snacks) and dinner a la carte
- 24 Hr. All-Inclusive Club. With self-serve snack, bar & games
- Expanded Lobby bar, ocean and lagoon view with nightly live music
- Show Bar open during shows
- Trade Winds Beach Bar, deck with swings, hammocks, chair lounges and double beach beds
- Gaviotas Bar
- Health and Sushi Bar by the pool
- Maria’s bar
- 24 hours All-Inclusive Club. With self-serve snack, bar & games
- 24 hours Gran VIP Lounge with self-serve hors d’oeuvres, premium snacks and international brand drinks
Holidays for Kids at Gran Caribe Real
The children are very important at Gran Caribe Real. This is why their holidays should be unforgettable and they can have fun at the following places:
- Oki Kids Club
Children from 4 to 12 enjoy a full array of activities all day and evening including beach sandcastle building, water sports, face-painting, hula-hooping, drama classes and other and activities. Open from 9am to 8pm.
- Oki Splash Water Park
This wonderful aqua park, for kids over 4 years and adults, is a replica of a 17th century pirate ship and a medieval castle with many water slides. Kids are in command aboard at the Pirate Ship, complete with sails, authentic crow’s nest for keeping watch, anchor and cannon water features. Open from 9am to 5pm.
This is a zone dedicated to teenagers from 12 to 17 years old. T-Zone provides entertaining, fun and educational activities for this hard-to-please age group. Open from 11am to 11pm.
Entertainment, Sports and Fun at Gran Caribe Real Cancun
Guests can also enjoy a variety of recreational activities to fill their holidays, including scuba diving, kayaking, snorkeling, golf, tennis and the hotel’s on-site water park. Guests can also discover Cancun with bike rentals and guided tours. View here more information on how to have fun on your Cancun holidays.
Also the Cancun nightlife is awsome! There are dozen nightclubs in the Hotel Zone and literally hundreds of bars.
Why should I choose Gran Caribe Real Cancun?
Most of the turists choose this resort because:
- The Staff is very friendly, helpful and pleasant.
- The hotel is on the beach.
- The hotel is very clean and organized.
- Food is plentiful and very good.
- The Spa is awsome.
- Kids have their own space.
- The holidays spent here were relaxing, fun and beautiful.